I think I have the ugliest backpack known to man.
It’s two shades of dog-poo brown. But, I think it’s because of it’s lack of exterior good looks, it was such a steal. The 65CL REI pack was mine of the takin’ at a cool $180. That’s $100 less than it’s prettier counterparts, although color aside, they are exactly the same.
One thing’s for sure — the inside of that bag sho’ is good lookin’.
That’s because it is packed for my adventure.
But D, what does one pack in their bag, you ask?
Like all good RTW-ers before me, and many more after me, I present you with my official packing list (Spoiler alert — if reading about my underthings makes you uncomfortable, skip this):
- 1 teddy bear for a very special project I will be announcing soon
- 1 bottle of Croatian brandy (to be consumed upon London arrival)
- 1 pair of hiking shoes
- 1 pair of black flats
- 1 pair of flips
- 1 pair of pants that snap-off into capris for hiking, etc.
- 1 pair of comfy yoga pants for slumber
- 1 thermal undershirt
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 thin fleece
- 1 jacket
- 1 tiny umbrella
- 1 mini flat iron
- 1 mini foldable hair dryer (shhh … let me be a little vain, I can always ship it home)
- 2 bags of peanut butter M&Ms (a gift for Shaun for letting me stay with her)
- 2 scarves to accessorize
- 2 necklaces
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 2 tanks
- 2 bathing suits
- 2 sports bras
- 3 regular bras (nude, black and strapless)
- 3 dresses
- 3 long sleeve shirts
- 3 short-sleeve shirts
- 6 pairs of socks; 1 of which are all thick and warm and go half-way up my calves
- 16 pairs of undies
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, razor and additional blades, shower gel, makeup, meds, vitamins)
To get a better idea (i.e. a prettier one) check out my pack list here.
This app was made by Round the World Experts who provide Round the World Tickets for traveller.